Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Giving up....

I have officially been forced to give up. My homework load is so crazy I must be content with doing what I can and leaving the rest. It is insane to stress until it is done. I got one physics assignment done-a whole "day off" later-only to go on the internet and find one twice as big due this Saturday. And not to mention I have four tests coming up next week and the next Monday. Wait, five...I just found out about another one. :) On top of that, my car appears as if it may be slowly dying. I can no longer worry. I have to take each day as it comes and find my peace and joy in Him. He knows what He is doing. It will all work out. Until then, I am choosing to enjoy my funny physics problems about electric forces on bumblebees, memorizing biochemistry amino acids, coaxing my car to run, and hanging out with Him all day.

Labels: ,