Monday, September 08, 2008

Please Pray

I know the amount of people reading my blog has dwindled quite a bit in the last while. I haven't kept up very well on frequenting other blogs. To those who do read, however, I am asking for prayers for my friend L***. He is a marine who left for his base yesterday. He deploys to Iraq in the middle of October. God has been so good in setting up the opportunity for me to meet him. We met while he was on leave for 17 days. I had met his mom about a year ago when she set me up with a house in Pueblo. In any case, God set up an opportunity for us to meet through a random course of events while he was here. I will miss him lots and am already counting down the days for when I get to see him next summer. :)

Check out the cool comic. Thanks, Rabenstrange!!

Labels: