Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hamburger Eraser and Electricity

What bio students do after a long day of 3 tests and one quiz....We discharge conductors on ourselves in physics lab. It was only 6 volts. There should not be any brain damage. At least I haven't noticed any. Also known as finding the humor in life and enjoying every minute of the day. As long as my biochem test is over....

So, yes, thank Jesus I am done with my crazy Wednesday. I will continue to work hard, and with His hand on the situation I am going to get through my classes on top of things.

I used my amazing hamburger eraser on my tests today. Hopefully that transferred some degree of "right answerness" to the page. I'll find out on Friday or this coming up Monday.

My micro teacher today told us he was doing an experiment on us. He exposes us to UV rays while we are in lab. He is doing it to bring about mutations in us and use us for genomic products. He's going to make millions unfortunately. I told him as long as he gives me an A before he runs off to Jamaica, I'm fine with that...

So....7.5 more days until Cali! Woo hoo! :)

Labels: ,