Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tin!!

What?! It is Thursday morning already. *Sigh* Where does the time go? Oh, yes, to work and studying. I nearly forgot. :)

So, I got a new phone yesterday. I can actually enter this century with a phone that takes pictures and I can send text messages for less than a fortune. Hooray! Anyone, have a cell phone, and I'll send you a picture text. He he...

So, I went to the chiropractor yesterday to try and get my hip fixed. I messed it up running a while back. After several months of it not getting better, I finally decided to try and get it fixed. I am praying that it will heal!!

So, there is a highly amusing chicken that lives at the farm (Zia, the baby named her "Tin" in trying to say chicken) who always hangs out with the people. Very interesting chicken. Yesterday, we were loading the VW van with vegetables to go to Colorado Springs restaurants. M and I kept having to shoo her out of the van. After several times of getting her out of the passenger seat, M started yelling at Tin that she absolutely could not go to Springs today. I promptly started busting up at that point. Yup, that was fun. I can't believe I only have one day left at the farm. Sad day....

Labels: ,