Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sniff, sniff

This is always a sad time of the year. I have to say good-bye to friends who are going away to school. I went over to my friend, C's house, this evening to say adios. She is heading out to school in Illinois. I've known her for about 10 years, and I have always told her my first memory of her was her singing Veggie Tales songs with a few of the other girls I eventually made friends with. In my opinion, they were some of the coolest people I had ever seen. He he... And adios to K who is heading up to school a few hours away. Another one of my Veggie tunes peeps.

On the bright side, I get to say hello to a few friends who are coming back to Pueblo for the school year. Woo hoo! I can't wait to see F, my friend who introduced me to the fruit lichee. She is from Hawaii and had always talked about how good it was. I finally had some in Washington. And W.Y. who I will be playing soccer with this semester. And C who never fails to make me laugh. I'm pretty stoked to see them all...

Speaking of school, only five days left of summer. Ah! It is going by so fast. My goals are to finish the book I am currently in the middle of and get some Henna. Sweet!!!

Labels: