Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Chillax!!!

So, I apologize for how brief and frustrated my last post was. After getting my mind in order and having some sense talked into me by some awesome family members, I have decided to retake the test. I will study my rearend off-again-until September 2nd when I will retake my GRE. I only need to bring up my quantitative score up by 45 points to be average for vet students. I am choosing to be happy about how high my verbal scores were and just keep on trucking. I am right where I feel like I should be. I have decided to take my applications one day at a time and do the best that I can with what I have. I cannot rush to apply for other graduate programs. I will wait until I know what is going on with veterinary school and go from there.

On a side note, mosquitoes are certainly one of the best curses that came around when sin entered the world. Today at the farm was INSANE!!! I left in the middle of taters to run to Wally World and pick up some intense bug spray. The deep woods hunter stuff with a ton of DEET still only repelled about 1/2 of the mosquitoes, but I guess that is fewer bites for me to worry about. Now I just am praying I will be protected from West Nile. Two girls I work with have gotten in. The odds of me getting it are pretty high...Scary!

Labels: ,