Saturday, August 09, 2008

Luv Addict and School Decisions

Dance music? Good dance music? Hmmm....Check out one of my favorite bands. ;)



By the way, "symptomatic" means according to the symptoms. :)

My life has been crazy since I've gotten back from WA. I thought it would chill once I got back from vacation, but that was far from the case. My mind and heart has been struggling with His will for me in the months after I graduate. Graduating in December will give me an extra semester and summer that I have to choose what I will do with. The dates and requirements for application to different grad schools and vet schools seemed to be mixed up with a lot of my other ideas of things I wanted to do in that spring semester. In any case, after much thinking and praying and worrying and giving worries to God, I have decided to apply to a DTS through YWAM for this January. I will find out if I have been accepted to veterinary schools by mid February or sooner and I can decide from there if I want to continue to pursue international health or veterinary medicine. One day at a time...Until the time when those decisions do come, I am trying to focus on the now and all the blessings and opportunities in front of me.

Labels: ,