Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dum Dee Dum...

I went in to work with my Dad today since I wasn't scheduled at the farm or the veterinary clinic. I ended up helping out with some stone work which I enjoyed, because I had never worked with it before. Woo hoo for learning new skills! When we got home about 2:30, my Dad said he had to run some errands. I opted to throw my bike in the back and have him drop me off at the post office. I took in some packages and biked to the house I am "housesitting". I did some watering for about an hour and biked back up to my house. In all, I estimate that it was about 6 or 7 miles of bike riding. Therefore, I saved a few bucks on gas and contributed to cleaner air. I plan on making this a habit as much as I can.

I LOVE this song! It isn't the best quality, but maybe y'all can find it on iTunes if you enjoy it enough.

Labels: