Thursday, June 26, 2008

Spaghetti-O's!!!

















Picture One: Studying and Eating Illustrated

Picture Two: My Dresser (vase of feathers not mine) illustrating my dishes drying, empty cereal box, some books I'm reading...basically my slackness in keeping things organized (see below)


"In a little apartment, just trying to get by living on dreams and spaghetti-o's". I have suddenly come to the realization that I have reached that point in life. I'm twenty, renting a room out from some random person, working at a non-profit, studying for a test to get me into grad school/professional school, listening to music on my laptop, munching on fruit loops...
What the heck??!! Yesterday I was twelve, dreaming about when I would be old enough to eat all the ice cream I wanted and be in college with a little place and a cat. Life is creepy really.

I am allowing my bedroom to fall into disarray. Normally, I am a very neat and organized person. I think I am realizing that I only have seven days left in Longmont, and I am taking advantage of this hobo stage of life by letting all my clothes spill out of my backpack, leaving my bed unmade (gasp), letting dishes dry on a towel on my dresser, and throwing the books I'm reading on the floor.

Labels: