Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday

Well, I only have seven more days as a normal person. As of 2 o'clock next Friday I will have a resistance to malaria and yellow fever. He he...This makes me laugh. I am sure it will also make my mom happy as she is not in favor of me going to Africa and coming back with some "tropical disease". Well, I guess I am opposed to it also.

If I haven't made my opinion clear yet, let me go crystal...GROUP WORK AT THE COLLEGE LEVEL SHOULD BE ABOLISHED FROM THE FACE OF THE PLANET. And that better not be clear as mud. I'm serious. This is crazy ridiculous. I don't need the help of three other people who could care less about grades to help me assign pedigrees to a dozen cats, make crosses, etc, etc. Well, sure it would take me five times as long, but I have a feeling the grade would be better. Another opportunity to put things in God's hands.

Labels: