Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Best Movies of 2006

FAMILY
"Monster House"-Most of what I found amusing was the animation.

"Night at the Museum"-Most were surprised when I said I really liked this one. All the characters were hilarious! There were quite a few big names too-Dick Van Dyke, Owen Wilson, Mickey Rooney...

DRAMA
"V for Vendetta"-I still can't make up my mind about this movie. The reason I put it in this list is because of how oddly fascinating it was.

"Lady in the Water"-M. Knight will always be my favorite maker of movies. He has never disappointed me. The imagination of he storyline is enough to make the movie. I won't even get into the interesting characters.

Because I cannot get eight images into one post, you will have to see the next post for the remaining categories.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: