Wednesday, December 06, 2006

To Make a Short Story Long

To Make a Short Story Long

N
ow faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Prayer would be mucho appreciato right now. God is telling me some stuff, and I want to have faith in his promises. I want to be like Mary and not Zachariah when he talks to me. I want to hear it, and say "Okay, I'm ready" not "Wait, how is this going to work out?".

One more day....Give me the faith of a mustard seed.

In Other News...

I have concluded that life would no longer be interesting if the weirdness of people was not present. Today somebody asked if I was taking Physics II next semester. They wanted to take it too so they could sit by me and cheat. I still can't decide if that should be a compliment or not.

Then I have a zoology lab practicum today where some guy decides to help me out by whispering the answers of muscles *coccygeo-illiacus* that aren't even right. Shut up! I don't want to hear that. Besides, it is ilifibularis. Duh! :) No, I'm just kidding in the latter part of that paragraph. Still, it bugged me. I didn't ask you to cheat.

Then I am friends with two people who are currently going through a, um, crisis situation. One of the friends pulled me aside yesterday and said the other friend had contacted campus police and the sheriff's office accusing this person of harassment. I had just talked to her a few days before trying to convince her that he certainly did not like her. Hmm, I think I need to work on my persuasion skills. Now there is a possibility that I will testify about their conduct with each other in the mediation meeting later this week.

Ah! I thought all the drama ended in highschool. Right? Hello? Um....


Labels: