Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Got Em!


Okay, so I came home today, because I was bored out of my mind at that VERY quiet house. Anyway, I took some pics since I promised I would make an attempt. The top one hopefully shows what they really look like in the back. The bottom shows one dread. I named him Simon. Okay, so I just made that up, but I might as well keep it. I have found that I mostly keep them in a ponytail, because they are just a pain. As my hair was when it wasn't dreaded. I'm so predictable....I figure I'll keep them for a few weeks for the experience and then maybe go get it cut. I want some green streaks. I have wanted to do it, but I didn't since I was growing my hair out for this particular adventure.
~Danika AKA Polka Dotted Pickle Posted by Picasa

*Edit* I am fascinated. I looked up my name on BabyNames.com. I already knew that it meant "morning star", but my new info is that it is Slavic in origin and comes from the Hebrew name Danielle. Hmm, sweet! Slavic....

Labels: