Friday, November 24, 2006

....

"The little things. There's nothing bigger, is there?"

Trust. Trust. Trust. Trust. Trust. Trust. Trust. Trust. Trust. Trust. Trust. Trust. Trust. Trust!

"Crazy isn't being broken or swallowing a secret. It't you. Or me. Amplified."

"Out in the real world"

"Put it down. Put it away. Put it in your notebook."

"I just want you to know who I am."

To talk! Every thought in my head. It just never comes out right. Whatever I was.

"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be."

"I just don't want to miss you tonight."

I don't think they'd understand...

"For I, the Lord, your God will hold your right hand, saying to you, "Fear not, I will help you".

Such beauty in the world. Why is it so often masked over with sin?

Help me to trust in You.

"A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation. I, the Lord, will hasten it in its time".

Labels: