Monday, November 27, 2006

Random

Back to school. It's not bad. I have my last chem lab today. That would have to be my least favorite class, so I am happy about that.

I am getting close to having no life. So, I plan to do my Christmas shopping Thursday and get my hair cut this week. That way I can get everything I need to done before I have no time to do anything. Finals seems as if it will do that to me. :)

New idea that I have been throwing around. If you read my blog, you know that I have been wondering about literature/writing versus biology type things. I have discovered an interesting master's program: science writing. With such a degree, one could write for science journals and magazines. Many people in this vocation are freelance writers which would be great with my desire to travel and have time to dedicate to a family someday.

Gotta go to lab!