Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Self Esteem is for Thomas the Tank Engine

As a wise man once said *bwa ha ha* "Self esteem is for Thomas the tank engine". Okay, so it's pretty sad, but I was quite amused by it.

So, right now I am at school hopelessly bored. But it is finals week you say. I say yes I realized that and I thought finals week would be crazy but due to the fact that there is nothing to do but study for three tests over and over that I basically know the info for and days in which the reviews/tests are so spread apart that I have to sit around attempting to entertain myself...YEAH RIGHT! Yeah, so I'm in an odd mood. Life is very full of oddness as seems to be the tradition since, oh I don't know, April of this last year.

So, I found out one of my Africa orphanage options is out. I have another I applied to and a whole new option that came up just recently, so we will see where that goes. Once again, God is just keeping me totally relying on Him. It looks like nothing is working out, but only through those types of situations can I see his faithfulness. It is like Gideon. If he had the amount of men he had to start with, he may not have seen how God worked and came through. I am praying-and would appreciate your prayers-that he will show his faithfulness to me. I am so ready!

In other news, although I have several close friends and family members telling me they really think CofO is an option God is putting in my path, I am applying to Adams State college for the fall of 2007. I am still talking to God daily-or every minute it seems like-about going to CofO, but I am opening up other options too. School gets out up there the same time it does here I believe. I am hoping I get a call over break.

You Are Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!



You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you



You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil



How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others


Yeah, my sister and I always said I was Bert and she was Ernie. :)

Labels: