Friday, December 08, 2006

Princess falls for some camo britches and a southern boy drawl

Princess falls for some camoflage britches and southern boy drawl

ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can hardly believe. I am almost sad to see it go. :) Seriously. My first semester of university behind me. Whoa....

Talk about God teaching me a lot. It's like cramming for a test. The past few days. Whoa! I go from learning about extreme faith to being content in whatever situation I am in. I want so much to give it up to God, but my stupid sinful man is pulling so tight. I want to kill that part of me. SHUT UP! Go away! God, give me strength to give it ALL to you. I want to surrender it all no matter what might happen. I may not end up in Missouri, or Africa, I may not end up having the job I want, and on and on. Despite all that, I want to be content as long as I have you. Nothing can seperate me from the love of God. Sometimes I feel like principalities and powers and height and depth would be easier than my fear of doing NOTHING.

Hmm, peppermint blizzard from DQ. You should try that one out.

You know what I just realized today? The chemistry building at school is so big and ominous. More than any other building. Did they do that on purpose....


Labels: