Sunday, December 10, 2006

The ABC's

A - Available/Single?
Single. Wow, how funny that I am old enough to say "I'm single". :) But God's my guy. :)
B - Best Friend?
My sister, my Mom, my Dad, Kasey, Audra, Josh, and Sarah.
C- Cake or Pie?
Can I pick ice cream. :)
D - Drink Of Choice?
Um, water, OJ, and egg nog.
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday?
Pencil. Life isn't life without words.
F - Favorite Color?
Currently it is a dark, bright green color.
G - Gummy Bears or Worms?
Bears are funner to eat. You can bite two in half, stick opposites together and have a mutant bear.
H - Hometown?
Uh, born in Fountain Valley, CA, but I totally do not remember it.
I - Indulgence?
Ice cream most definantly. Along with with Gilmore Girls...Perfect combo.
J - January or February?
Um, probably January. Half of it is absent of school. :)
K - Kids
I sponsor a kid. Her name is Margeret.
L - Life Is Incomplete Without?
Well, I started a list and realized that the answer is Jesus. That's it.
M - Marriage Date?
Non existent. :)
N- Number Of Siblings?
2 of each: Emily, Micah, Josiah, and Aubry
O - Oranges or Apples?
Apples. Oranges have too much of that icky white stuff.
P - Phobias/Fears?
failure and doing nothing
Q - Favorite Quote?
Einsteins are the best!
R - Reason to Smile?
Jesus' faithfulness
S - Season?
Winter right now. I love snow!
T – I Tag
Sookie and Erin
U - Unknown Fact about Me?
i like to speak in different voices and accents
V - Vegetable you don't like?
Peppers and onions
W - Worst Habit?
Not being in His rest
X - X-rays You've Had?
Um, none. I've done x-rays to dogs and cats though. What an adventure
Y - Your Favorite Food?
Chinese or Italian
Z - Zodiac Sign?
I have no clue as usual

Labels: