Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bleep

Talk about a loss of visuals. I promise to try and post some pics later on today or this weekend. :)

"For I know the thoughts and plans I have towards you, says the Lord".

I have really just come to the conclusion that a vet does some of the craziest things on the face of the planet. Seriously. Put tubes down a horse's nose and then put the tube in your mouth until you smell grass. That way you know you got to the stomach. The other day I was watching a surgery. One of the other vets walks in, asking about a castration she was going to do on a Shetland pony. They're talking about how to sedate the horse and all the sewing up procedures. All of a sudden one of the vets was like-no, I won't go into detail. Let's just say that I thought he was joking about how I was going to end up helping with the surgery and he wasn't. Let's just say I helped with a castration. Only in a very small town can a kid like me actually help with surgeries and give shots! It's great. Who knows what I will be able to do today...:)