Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Oct 4

Time to post again! Wow, it is already the 4th? Crazy!

Ah, you guys could be praying/giving suggestions. I have quite a dilemna. My FAFSA shows a fairly high expected family contribution. However, I am paying for tuition myself. I can't get into College of the Ozarks (based on income) and I can't really get grants or scholarships. I am basically between a rock and a hard place. I am not considered independant until I am like 25 or something lamo like that. Is there any such thing as emancipation from the whole under 25 rule? I am seriously asking around about it. You guys have no clue how much I want to get into College of the Ozarks. CSU-Fort Collins is also another option, but I am unsure as to whether or not it is affordable. If that did happen, however, it would probably be in the fall of 2007. Then I can reapply complete and see if I can get any additional scholarships. This is so hard! Argh!