Thursday, May 04, 2006

Goodbye highschool!

Okay, so I am officially out of highschool. I just got back from my last day of classes. All gone...I honestly feel like crying. I think about all the fun times I had, and I am sad they are gone. So many of my friends are leaving or are already gone. It is crazy! I know life has to move on. Good things will still happen, it is just really crazy!


me Posted by Picasa

Here is me in my dirtbike phase. My best friend was a girl named Ashley. Her bros were major dirtbike riders. Needless to say, I got into it. But don't be fooled. In the pic, the kickstand is still up. :)


me5 Posted by Picasa

Ah! They dragged me into it. Forced me. Carissa and Mikaeala that is. :) Yeah, guys. You forced me to wear a dress. But I forgive you. I appreciate it now.


me4 Posted by Picasa

I won! Pretty Pretty Princess is my speciality. :) That night was fun. Princess night at Daisys. Haha! Sorry, Katie, I didn't know if you would want a pic on the internet.


me3 Posted by Picasa

This is me in my awkward phase. Majorly awkward. Brace face and no sense of fashion.


party Posted by Picasa

My 16th birthday. Wow! Was that really almost two years ago? Twas a blast! Scavenger hunt, food relay including baby food and soda, and lots of presents for my car. :) I had just gotten my license. Big day!

PS-I am looking to do some missions work. It may not work out this summer, but I would love to get in contact with maybe a family that is doing some work, and spend some time helping them out. If anyone knows of any missionaries-especially Africa, let me know!!