Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Final, Africa

I had a math final today. It was completely on confidence intervals. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. I finished it in less than one class period, and Mr. M gave us two. That scares me. Should it have been that easy? Hmmm...I hate waiting for grades. One positive aspect of homeschooling is the fact that I can do a test and grade it right away. Oh, and online classes are like that too. Instant gratification. :)

Okay, so I think I may go on a week long mission trip to Mexico. It is not as long as I would have liked or the exact location, but I really think God may have put it in my path as far as price goes. It is 687. That may seem like a lot, but when it is compared with the 5000 dollar trip to South Africa I wanted to go on, it's nothing! I would like to try for next summer. Or maybe when I graduate. I would just love to go and help out with the kids that have been affected by AIDS and HIV.

Oh, and I also decided I want to adopt kids! I want to adopt kids from Africa. Once again, kids that have been affected by AIDS or HIV. There are so many orphans over there. I would absolutely love to provide a better life for them. Wouldn't that be amazing? Plus, African kids are the cutest kids ever! :)