Monday, May 01, 2006

Thanks for encouragment, guys! And I REALLY appreciate the prayers. That is something God has been showing me-the power of prayer. I realize how little I talk to him, so I am setting my watch every hour to beep. When it goes off, I try and talk to him. I just get so caught up in my day that I totally space out. What a sad thing to space out on! "The prayer of a righteous man avails much".

Well, only 3 days and I am out of school-out of highschool forever. ("Highschool could be an enemy of the rest of society")Never to go back. Ever. Well, technically, I was never in highschool. :) And only 4 days and I will never be a kid again. In charge of my own life. Make my own decisions. Bwa ha ha! Okay, so I was kind of kidding about that. I guess I am really looking forward to what God is going to do in my life.

Prayer request: I am trying to decide if I should go on a missions trip. I was thinking about going to Romania a few months ago with Teen Mania. But I decided I wanted something more serious, so I tried to get in on some more small stuff. But none of them worked out. So, I am back to trying to decide if I should go with Teen Mania. Anyway, if you could pray that I will get an answer about that.

Have a fantastic Monday!