Monday, April 24, 2006

How I Will Die

You scored as Natural Causes. Your death will be by natural causes, though not by any diseaese, because that is another option on this test. You will probably just silently pass away in the night from old age, and people you love won't realize until the next morning, when you are all purple and cold and icky. So be happy, you won't be murdered.

Natural Causes

93%

Posion

73%

Bomb

67%

Disappear

67%

Gunshot

60%

Drowning

60%

Stabbed

60%

Suffocated

60%

Suicide

47%

Eaten

47%

Disease

33%

Accident

33%

Cut Throat

0%

How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com


Hooray! I would love to die this way. At least I know Cutthroat Mafia isn't going to kill me anytime soon...

And check this out. I used to love Sesame Street, and watching this made me extremely happy. :)