Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Senselessness and Negative Sensibility

Dude, what is it with these creepy dreams I keep having? I think they are ruining any pieces of confidance I have. That was so weird! Why does my mind do that to me?

Anyway, don't you hate it when you have to ask someone one of those questions that you don't really want to ask, but you know you have to. You are afraid it may be a question they don't like. What if it isn't really a question, but a question disguised as a "You really need to do this".

I have to brush my teeth before I leave for school. Just to let you all know. Ew! I learned a gross fact this weekend. You should brush your teeth before you eat breakfast, because at night tons of bacteria and bugs and all that loveliness enters you mouth and actually goes to the bathroom in it. That is why your breath stinks. And unless you want to eat bug doo-doo, you should brush them prior to eating. Isn't that gross? I think I will never forget that.

Okay, so I know this is a crazy post, but oh well. It was slightly fun.