Monday, September 19, 2005

Weekend

It was a pretty good one. On Saturday, I had a soccer game in Denver. Rather than taking the two hours it should have taken to get there, it took about three. We got lost. Either the directions were bad or we couldn't read directions. I still haven't decided which. :) Anway, I finally got there (Luckily, I was on time.). We started out doing really well-we got one goal right away, but they got two back on us really quickly. It was a hard first half, because it was REALLY hot, we had a yellow card, and a PK on us. But the game ended with us tying which was exciting. The highlight for me was when I headed the ball then kneed it up the field. That was fun! I'm such a dork... It was probably the hardest game so far, but the funnest. I slept VERY well that night!


Some more events of this weekend: cooking. This weekend I rediscovered I can not cook. Every time something goes wrong. Burning cookies, forgetting ingredients, finding out we don't have ingredients, on and on. Last week, I burnt cookies and yesterday I made pecan rolls, and once I was done with the dough found out there were no pecans. Also, my dough didn't work. Hmmm, my Mom was hinting at me not paying attention. *Sigh* Just another thing I can't do. I'm thinking if I get married, my husband will have to cook. I just stink at it...