Saturday, September 10, 2005

Cursed Allergieses!

Before you start cracking up at my title, let me make a clarification: I'm trying to be funny by twisting Gollum's "Cursed Hobbitses!" line. Or is that "Silly Hobbitses!". I forget. My LOTR-infatuated sister would no doubt snicker at this attempt at humor. Anyway, I have allergies. Ugh! Just a few days ago I was telling my Mom how lucky I was not to get them. The next day, I get the whole thing: runny nose, itchy eyes, itchy nose. My favorite is when I swallow my ears...crinkle. I can't think of any other word to describe it. The funny part is I took some allergy med my Mom gave me at like 6:00 this morning-before leaving for work. As stupid as I am, I decided to take a second one at like 1:00 later today. Little did I know it was 24 hours between doses. Whoops! I'm surprised my Mom didn't yell at me concerning that idiotic blooper. Thanks, Mom! So far, I'm not dead, so that is a plus. I think I am learning what it feels like to be stoned though....JK :<)

Anyway, I am on to a different book: "Till We Have Faces" by C.S. Lewis. It was reccommended by two friends and also my sister. I really enjoyed "Screwtape Letters" and most of the "Chronicles of Narnia" books also by him, so I will most likely enjoy it. By the way, I found out that "Manchurian Candidate" wasn't the most wholesome book in the world. The movie was good....

Lastly, the really neato site I was using before-Unkymoods is not not working. Does anyone have reccommendations for similar types of sites. It is the ones that have all the moods or whatever. Thanks!