Wednesday, September 14, 2005



I went outside right after it rained and took some pictures. I might post more later, but I thought this one was kinda funny. :)
Speaking of the rain, an awesome thunderstorm came with it. It was huge! And close. I love watching lighting and listening to the thunder. I was working on geography homework, feeling more than a little bored when I heard an extremely loud crashing-lightning. The storm must have been only a few blocks away. I took the time to watch it. It was like God sent me a reason to take a little break. It was great! There is something about the storms that is amazing. Maybe it is just the fact that they are so huge. Only God could make huge bolts of electricity streak across the sky!

1.Comment me with your name and I will respond with something random about you.
2.
I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3.I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
4.I'll tell you my first memory of you.
5.I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
6.I'll ask you something that i've always wondered about.
7.If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal.

This has potential to be interesting. Argh! It is underlining again. And since I am so smart, I have no clue how to change it. Well, I guess I will just have to deal with it.

I am officially removing blogs that have not updated for a month. So, if you are one of them...goodbye. :) JK If you are around, but don't post much, just tell me and I'll put it back on.