Monday, September 12, 2005

Poker and Other Things

I had a poker party yesterday. Man, that was fun! Sarah, Bonnie, Carissa, and my sister (obviously) came. I loved it because Carissa actually dressed up. Seriously. She had a suit, a "bowler hat" (actually a souveneir from last year's New Year's party), a cane, and dark glasses in order to get the full "poker face" effect. So, she wins the "most original" prize. Or would that be "most obsessed" prize? We played with candy. No one was very brave, so everyone went home with a lot. We started out with Texas Holdem, but no one really liked that, so we played Five Card Draw most of the time. So, yes, that was fun. I must do it again someday. Maybe this time I will remember my poker face. I think I forgot it in my closet. I kept saying things like "Oh, man!" or "Yes!", etc. Maybe that is why I lost....Actually, I don't think anyone lost. As I said before, we all ended up with a lot of candy!

So, that was about all I did this weekend. I worked on Saturday, so my weekend is like ultra short. It's Monday and shouldn't be!