Monday, September 26, 2005

Weekend and Monday

Hmm, I guess I didn't tell you guys about my weird weekend. One half (Saturday) really stunk. The other half (Sunday) was fun. I already told you about Sunday, so I'll tell you about Saturday. My Dad made Cream of Wheat for breakfast which he makes awesomely, so I was in a good mood! :) But that was shortlived. While I was eating, someone called me. She left a message of something along the lines of I forgot to invite you to my birthday. It's today-in like 15 minutes-if you want to come. It stunk! We used to be really good friends, but so many things have happened between us that things are different. Anway, so I was way bummed out. I got to my game and it was so hot, like three people were sick, and in warmups we could tell the other team was way good. It was the worst game ever. We sucked so bad! The final score was like 7-1. Everyone was yelling at everyone, I left crying. Ugh! So, yeah, that was a bad day. I ended it by sitting in front of movies all night and eating ice cream. Pathetic, huh? Well, anyway, the weekend got bettter. Just thought I would tell you what Saturday was like.

School, the vet, and practice were good today. At the vet, I got a letter of reccomendation from him for colleges, so I am pretty close to getting all my college application stuff done. Pretty scary stuff! I got tons of homework at school-I have tests, papers, and all that good stuff coming up. There is so much that I think I may have to take Thursday or Friday off work to catch up. Practice was pretty good. As usual, I realize a ton of stuff I want to improve on. I feel like I need to practice a few hours every day just to be learning all I should. Well, now I am rambling, so I will shut up. :) Have a nice day!