Sunday, September 25, 2005

"The Corpse Bride"



Hooray! I went and saw it today with Josh and Sarah. It was a really good movie! I think the type of animation-I'm not sure exactly what it is-is very entertaining to watch. I'm sure everyone who has seen the previews basically knows what the movie is about. Victor has to try and figure out how to get out of a marriage to the "corpse bride" he accidentally married. Meanwhile, his fiance, Victoria, is getting married to....a bad guy. Anyway, it was a good story line and very original. I enjoyed the characters-especially Victor. I liked his personality. It stayed true to Tim Burton's tradition of....darkness in a light hearted manner-also seen in "Sleepy Hollow" and "Edward Scissorhands". There is one part that could be potentially scary and it may not be good for some small kids. I would definantly recommend this original movie to people!