Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Homework and Some Smiley Discoveries

I just got done with a bunch of homework. I worked with my Dad from 6:30 to 4:00, got home and started homework. It's 9:44 and that is all I've been doing. Man, I need a break. I think I'll go to bed. Sometimes it seems like sleeping is such a waste of time! Anyway, I was working on a lab for biology which was really boring, because I did the same exact one in the prerequisite for the class I am now taking. Dumb, huh? Well, I finally got the lab report typed up.

Hmm, I can't think of anything to say because I am so on the homework track. I don't have anything to say, because all I did today was work. I put down a litle bit of underlayment, laid a TINY bit of tile, underlaymented (Is that a real word?) a tub deck, and then helped my Dad make cuts and all that good stuff. Too bad I won't be there to grout it all tommorrow....:)

=) Ooh! I just did a new smiley. I like it! How weird. I'm just sitting here trying to invent new smileys. Anyone know of a good one? 8) <----glasses ;0 singing lady. probably opera %( He's dead i think :>{) Moustache ha ha!