Thursday, September 01, 2005

My Day is Made

(I added more since I first posted. Check last two paragraphs of post.)

My day has been made my this new episode of Making Fiends. Check it out. It's hilarious!

Oh, and I found some really neato music a friend of mine sent me a link to. He described it as heavy metal Avril gone Christian. It's really cool! Here you go.

Well, I finished "Cry, the Beloved Country". It was really good! I would definantly reccommend it to people. I like it, because it was from two different perspectives. Although a little sad, it was worth reading. Now, I am off to other things...I'm not sure what yet. Some ideas are "Phantom of the Opera" or "Count of Monte Christo".

It is Blog for Relief Day. I am on the list. You can go on too!

Check out the sky-Jupiter and Venus are only six degrees apart. By next week, they will basically be "on top" of each other. Here is a great website that gives some info.