Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Another Boring Title

I am sure a lot of you are, but I think we really need to be praying for the people in New Orleans. The news is saying that it is America's deadliest disaster of the century. Here is a link to a story.

Another heads up: September 10th is "Don't Buy Gas Day". I'm sure a lot of you have already gotten an e-mail, but if a large number of people do not buy gas on this day, then prices should go down. So, I will try and remind everyone again on the actual day.

Thanks to everyone who helped with my survey. I got a LOT of feedback, and it really helped me out big time. I found that-obviously-a majority of people were right handed. Interestingly enough, almost everyone who had a dominant right hand had a dominant left thumb. Cool, huh? Well, maybe not to you, but I think so.