Sunday, August 28, 2005

Soccer Games

Well, soccer was pretty much the highlight of my weekend-first, because it rocked and, second, because it was all I did. The first game was a home game on Saturday. It was....interesting. We got creamed. It was like 5-0, but I really had a blast. I have never played an official game of soccer in my life, so I had a little bit of confusion figuring out who I was supposed to be marking and so forth, but it was still awesome! I loved it. It was funny, because I got totally beaned in the head with a ball. I totally hit the ground and laid there for a minute. I probably could have prevented it with a header, but I just didn't have the reflexes I guess. For the rest of the game after that I felt really disoriented. I had to like think really hard to figure out what I was supposed to be doing and stuff. The best part is my Dad got the whole thing on the camera. Yes, he was videotaping. :<)

Today I had another one. It was in Fraser which was like four hours away. This time we won. Hooray! I felt like I still made a few mistakes, but I think I did better. I think.... It was awesome. My Dad took me up, so we got to hang out for the day.

Well, chao. I still have like two hours of the weekend to use, so I am going to seize the opportunity. Too soon the week will start. What a sad thought.