Tuesday, May 03, 2005

My Favorite Game

Tag!! Running, gasping, "tag you're it", turn around, and run and gasp again. Okay, so this has nothing to do with the game of tag where you actually get up and exert yourself.

Here's the scoop on how to play: I pick 5 occupations out of the list below and post my answers. Then I tag 3 other people to post their answers on their blog. If I tag you, and you don't want to be a part of this, then that is okay. Just let me know and I'll tag someone else.

The "questions": If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

My e-mail is twinkiesaregross@yahoo.com if I pick you and you don't want to do it. Or you can just not do it. You really don't have to contact me.

I was tagged by Summer.

My answers:

If I could be a scientist, I would have so much fun. I love experiments! Hopefully, I wouldn't blow my lab up, because that would really ruin my day. I think I would specialize in genetics. It's so cool to figure out why people look and sometimes act the way they do. It's all contained in one microscope string-DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid-not like anyone cares, but I thought I'd mention it.) Hopefully, I'd win the Nobel Prize for an accomplishment. I've always thought that would be way cool. Except I would probably have to make an acceptance speech. Hmmm, maybe I should rethink this. :<)

If I could be an athlete, I would either run short distance races and do long jump or I would be a swimmer (200 freestyle races). I am not sure why I like sports. Maybe I just like the results-muscles. Ha ha. Actually, I just enjoy it and also like the challenge. I would strive to get into the Olympics and ideally get a gold medal.

If I could be a doctor, I would be an animal doctor. (That is really what I want to be.) I would get out of school and maybe work at a clinic. I would for sure treat small animals, but I haven't quite decided about large animals. Besides the calves, I'm not much of a cow person. :<) But I could do it I believe. If I could be a farmer, I would live in some really green place. There would be lots of green rolling plains and lots of horses and dogs around. I'm not sure what I would farm though. With me as a farmer, that would be a side note. :<) I'd be consumed with the animals. I'd have chickens too, so we could get eggs. And there would be pigs, so I could see the piglets. But I'd sell them before I had to butcher them, cause that's not my thing. Dumb, I know.

If I could be a librarian, I would be in heaven because I would be surrounded by books. I guess you could say I would be immersed in books. I could be the stereotyped library lady-I wouldn't care about my appearance and I would have no life. Wow! That sounds like heaven. :<) Tag You're It!: 1) Lysha
2) Darth Elfy
3) Barmy Blogger

Congrats you special people! :<)