Monday, April 25, 2005

Some Quizzes I Did





You Are 23 Years Old



23





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.



What Age Do You Act?
Hmm, interesting results. I always thought I was mature for my age, but not THIS old. Twenty-three? Yikes.



You speak like Dom! I will now label you goofy,
naughty, and pervy.


Which LotR male cast member do you sound like?
brought to you by Quizilla
Does anyone know what pervy means? But as for LOTR characters, he seems the least perverted, so I guess I'm happy with my results.



star-girl.org


Are you a potential serial killer? Find out @ star-girl.org!
Oh, good! I have been having some weird ideas lately...concerning my sister, so I was getting worried. JK! :<)



star-girl.org


How are you going to die? Find out @ star-girl.org!
Uh-oh. Sharks have honestly always scared me. Now I will really NEVER go surfing. Not!!!

Talk about excitement! I'm out of school in three days. WHOA!! FREEDOM!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!! :<)