Wednesday, April 20, 2005

What To Do?

I am working on-well trying to work on-my last speech of the semester. Hooray! I'm nearly done. Unless, of course, my teacher decides to spring more of those cursed impromptus on us. That would be devestating. Anyway, I am trying to figure out what to do for my dramatic speech. We can either do a dramatic reading from literature or a dramatic event from life. I am leaning towards the first, because nothing dramatic has ever happened in my life. Unless, one counted when I was born. But I don't think I could accurately portray that. Plus, it would be, um, weird. Therefore, I was thinking that I should do a dramatic reading. But what? I could do Shakespeare, but that may prove to be too dramatic. I'm just not a dramatic person, so this speech is not going to be easy. I hate acting. Well, I've never tried it, but that doesn't mean I will like it. So, if anyone has any ideas-cool! You will have made my day. Plus, you will get the satisfaction of knowing you made my day. In other words, there is no monetary reward for helping me. Sorry, I'm a miser. :<)