Sunday, April 24, 2005

Random Thoughts

Random Thought #1: I am going to have a VERY exciting weekend in two weeks. Three flippin' sweet things will happen. One, school will get out. On May 5th to be exact. I honestly can't believe I am almost done with one year of college. Two, I am going to turn seventeen on May 5th. I'm really excited to be seventeen. This is so weird. I remember when I was little looking at people my age and thinking how old they were. The only bummer is that I will be doing a ton of tests on my birthday, cause it's the last day of school. Oh well. Three, ATF is on May 6th and 7th. Whoopee! ATF is great. A teen conference where I just totally get really close to God. I get to hang with friends, listen to great worship, listen to great teaching, and stay up late all in one conference.

Random Thought #2: My Dad and I worked on a deck all this week. It was way fun. I decided that I really enjoy building things. We've still got a long way to go, but hopefully we can work on it again next week. The only low part of it all was when I drilled my finger. I was trying to get a screw in at an angle and the drill slipped off the screw. Oh well. It's not that bad. Except I don't know if I'll be able to play guitar on Wednesday which would stink.

Random Thought #3: My brothers and sister and their friends are all playing video games a few yards away from me. It is SO loud. All I hear is swords clashing and monsters roaring. Oh and the occasional grunt or yell of either frustration or triumph from the "kids". (I had to put quotation marks there, cause if my sister read this, she would get on my case for calling them kids. I couldn't think of any better noun. At least not off the top of my head.) I really don't care for video games. Maybe cause I stink at them. I have only like one video game in the history of my life. Crash Team Racing. Man, was that fun. It was the only one I ever beat other people at. And therein lies the reason I enjoyed it I guess.

Random Thought #4: I have no more random thoughts in my head for now.