Tuesday, April 19, 2005

BAD Day!!

Well, it's just been one of those days! That is all I can say. It started out just fine-I had the day off and my family was doing some yard work and stuff. But then things really *ahem* turned around. My Mom told me that my great-grandma is dying. Even though I don't know her very well, this is still sad. And my Mom is bummed out which makes me sad.

But it didn't end there. My Dad rented a Bobcat to put some rocks around our pool. Well, while he was dumping the rocks, the tire slipped, and the tractor fell into the ditch right by our pool. It dented to pool and ruined some of the supports. Thankfully, my Dad wasn't hurt! But we still have to fix some stuff on the pool-hopefully not completely take it down as previously thought.

Also, my Dad is at the doctor's because he thinks something is wrong with his kidney. So, if anyone would like to, I would really appreciate prayer on this one!

But days like these should just be reminders of how we should rest in God's hands. It is pointless to worry about things we have no control over!


I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

This verse is just a reminder of how every day can be great. All we have to do is do everything through Him.