Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My Typical Week

Okay, I had no idea what to post about, so I thought I'd tell what I do in a typical week. Sorry if I bore you to death.

Monday: I volunteer at the vet's office from about nine until 12:30. This is probably my favorite part of the week!! At this time of day, the vet does surgeries, so I usually help prep and clean up for those. I do stuff like get the oxygen ready for the animal, strap the animal down, get tools while the vet is doing the surgery, and then clean tools, and the table. I also do filing which isn't the most exciting thing, but I don't mind.
Then from 1:30 to 2:30 I have art. I do lessons at my next door neighbor's house. She paints horses, and I draw horses and lately barns. It's fun!!
Then I usually do homework or something for the rest of the day. Or I might go swimming for an hour.

Tuesday: I swim for about an hour at a hotel from 8-9 to get ready for the swim season. Then I leave for school (Pueblo Community College). I have american history from 10:00 to 11:15, speech (ugh) from 11:30 to 12:45, and then english from 1:00 to 2:15. Then I FINALLY go home and eat lunch. Yummy!! By this time I am famished!! Then I do all the homework my mean teachers give me. Jk! My Dad and I coach my brother's soccer team, so from 4-5 we have practice. It's fun to play soccer with eight year olds! THEN I sometimes go to the library on Tuesday nights with my Mom. The library is the bomb!! I love to read. And cool enough, my Mom and I sometimes go to Target or something like that. And since there is buy one ice cream and get one free at Cold Stone on Tuesdasys, we usually go. YUM!! Peanut Butter Perfection!! I'm in heaven.... Except that I usually break out the next day. *Sigh*


Wednesday: I get up at six (ugh) and go to work with my Dad. He owns his own tile business, and I help him out. I am not quite good enough to lay tile, but I do grout and do underlayment. It's not the most exciting or wonderful job in the world, but, hey, it's a job. Then we get home around four. I go swimming sometimes again or (hooray!) take a shower. I have to take one as soon as possible or people can't stand to be around me. :<) JK
Then at 6:15, I have band practice. I play the guitar. I'm not very good, but it's fun. Youth group starts at seven, and I help out with worship. Fun stuff! It's almost all kids, except the lead singer and guitar player who is our youth group leader. We hope to do it all on our own someday. Coolio!

Thursday: Just read Tuesday and you'll know what's goin' on. Oh! Just minus the library part.

Friday: Pretty much the same as Wednesday, except with no youth group. My days seem so repetitive!

Saturday: Soccer games-with three sibs in soccer, it takes most of the day

Sunday: Church and whatever...

So if any of you are still alive after being nearly bored to death, I'll say chao to you. Have a nice day!