Friday, March 04, 2005

Books! The Reason I Live

I just finished an excellent book: "The Acts of King Arthur and His Nobel Knights". It was excellent! I love how all the old fashioned writing sounded. Plus, it had a sad ending. I am a sucker for sad endings I guess. I guess this book would probably place on my top...um...twenty. :<) So, now I am on to new things: "Exile's Valor" by Mercedes Lackey. I have only gotten about thirty pages into it, but it is great so far (The main character has already almost been burned to death, a battle has already gone one, and it has been discovered that his noble steed is-a person or something). What I really like about it so far is that the main character is so much like me. It will be interesting to see what he does. And what happens. The suspense is killing me! Here's the book.