Monday, November 03, 2008

Success and Failure

Praise for the day. I successfully averted a parking ticket! :) I was walking to my car after lab today and saw a piece of paper on my windshield. I didn't think much of it until I realized no one else had one on their window. Dang it! I can't afford a ticket. I forgot to put my parking permit on my mirror. Ooops. So, I went to the sheriff's department on campus, handed them my ticket and parking permit and smiled really big. Ha ha...just kidding. I gave it to a girl who just checked I'd actually had the permit as long as I said I had. Success was mine!

And super worried about micro lab. I am not having any success whatsoever on my tests and isolations. This especially worries me since it is like 75% of my grade. Well, all I can do is continue to do my best and trust that God has it in His hands...That is a little hard considering the potential of not graduating because of a darn lab.

Labels: ,