Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trust and a Highlight

"Let any man turn to God in earnest, let him begin to exercise himself unto godliness, let him seek to develop his powers of spiritual receptivity by trust and obedience and humility, and the results will exceed anything he may have hoped in his leaner and weaker days".
The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer

Trust. That is a big one I am currently learning. I have no idea what the future holds and this requires a trust that He is capable and will provide. Not only that, He knows exactly what the future holds and is ready to tell me about it as I need to know.

So, my guy left last night. It was a slightly quiet and unusual day since I didn't hear from him at all. I was very happy to get on Facebook and find out that he ended up getting internet while they were in Ireland-yes, I said Ireland-on their way to Iraq. I don't think I'll ever get over being jealous that he was in Ireland.... :)

Labels: ,