Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The List and YWAM Update

Okay, I am back in a sane state of mind. That last post was written at approximately 2 am after a week of very little sleep and a very crazy conversation. In any case, God is good, and my mindset is where it should be.

Progress report: Yard sale on Saturday went well. I officially have nothing in my room except textbooks, my bed, and clothes. It is beautiful! Thank you, Jesus, for great weather and amazing friends who helped me out. My next order of business is likely going to be a raffle. I should get that organized and have it set up in the next few days....I will keep everyone updated. Additionally, I got the first "real" e-mail from my DTS leader talking about some of the details of what will be going on. We will have 12 weeks of training, 8 weeks of outreach, and 1 week of debriefing. That e-mail really hit me upside the head. Whoa! I can hardly believe I am seriously doing this....I will admit that I have never been away from my family for more than a month, so this is going to be a new experience for sure.

My To-Do List for Tuesday:
-Study for the Microbiology test I have tomorrow.
-Study for the Environmental Toxicology test I have tomorrow.
-Work on the extra credit for Environmental Toxicology which has something to do with reading labels on everyday household products.
-Do my physics homework. Or the stuff I can figure out.
-Work on enzyme kinematics homework for biochem
-Study for the biochem test that is coming up in the next week or so.

Labels: ,