Monday, October 06, 2008

Cali Weekend



Yes, I want to a ball. A really fancy ball. I wore a dress that had like 3 parts and like 27 zippers. And I had on hanging earrings, makeup, and did my hair. Shocking, yes. Even more shocking? I actually did really enjoy it. I can try to hide it by making fun of dressing up, but it was great. :)









One of the best parts of the weekend? Being on a jetty, looking for cool ocean creatures. All of a sudden while I am looking at the shore, not looking at the ocean, I am suddenly soaked. Yup, the tide was coming in. Very suddenly. Without warning. I was dripping basically. That was great....






I am very thankful I got to see L. Kinda random that I actually got to go out, and it was definitely God that put it together. Now I have lots of good stories and am once again counting down the days until I get to see him again. :) Just kidding. Taking it one day at a time. I keep hearing it will be here before I know it. We'll see... :)




On a random side note, I should know whether I am accepted in the Kona DTS by Thursday. On pins and needles currently, obsessively checking my e-mail...

Labels: