Friday, October 10, 2008

The Gaping Black Hole of Senioritis

Struggling to keep my mind where it should be: rooted in the blessings He has given me in the present. I have a tendency to constantly look at the future and the next big thing. Finding out that I got into YWAM has only made my case of senioritis worse. Rather than something I had to beat up on an hourly basis, it is a gaping hole of nothingness I can't run away from. :) I am trying to find a balance between doing my best and working hard and enjoying this part of life that is about to end. What a weird thought...

Psalm 90:12 So teach us to number our days, That we may present to You a heart of wisdom.

On this vein, I have chosen to call my Friday evening homework at 4 or 5 hours and end the night watching a movie. :) He he...

Labels: