Monday, April 21, 2008

I need You like the rain
Come to me and sing again
I long for Your love so much
I've wanted Your pure touch

You are beautiful, beautiful
You're beautiful, beautiful
So beautiful, so beautiful

I need You to be here
Come to me, I can feel You near
I love You, You are my hope
You love me as Your own
"Beautiful" by Sam Lane

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!! My parents have finally given in. I really had nothing to do with this. It was all their decision. We're getting a puppy. I have not yet seen it, but I hear it is a lab/rottweiler mix. Two months old. I'm super excited!

I checked out of O. chem lab today. This means no more organic chemistry experiments for me ever again. Good-bye refluxing! Adios safety goggles! Sianara (sp?) percent and theoretical yields of product! Yes, lab was a fun experience, and one I will likely remember for a long time, but I am not too sad to see it go. I will miss hanging out with all my awesome lab nerd friends six hours a week. I will not miss the cosmic hole on our side of the lab that often leaked and ruined our products. I will miss when A_ brought in his i-Pod and the whole lab sang Cindy Lauper songs. I won't miss analyzing NMR's. Farewell, O. Chem lab!

Labels: ,