Friday, April 18, 2008

The Beginning of the End...

So, my last week of classes is next week. The week after that is finals. Ah! I can hardly believe it. :) It's just about crunch time it looks like. Time to study non-stop except for snack and sleep breaks. I admit I am not looking forward to it. I'm a bit burnt on studying, so am looking to God for the strength to keep it strong for 2 more weeks.

After that, I have one week of chill time. Then I leave for Longmont. Ah! I got a two month internship in Longmont this summer at Greenwood Wildlife Rehabilitation Center. I am still looking for places to stay, so any prayer in that area would be appreciated. So far, I have one potential, but it is in Loveland. I would take it if it worked out, but I am hoping for something a little closer to where I will be working.

So, I have had a realization these past few days. God is teaching me about listening to Him and how to obey once I hear. I am realizing that it is not about praying and flipping to random Scriptures in the Bible until I find the answer. It is about having such a tight relationship with Him, that I know what He loves and what He hates. Because we are so close, my desires match His.

Labels: