Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Last Semester!!!!

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!! The schedule for fall semester is out, so I already know what classes I will be taking in my last semester as an undergrad. Woo hoo! For once in my life, I will have a whole day that I don't have to go to school. Mondays and Wednesdays will be 10-4:30 straight, Fridays 10-2 straight, Thursdays a two hour lab, and no class Tuesday. This means I will be moving back in with my parents next semester. In an attempt to save up for grad school and/or vet school, I am going to opt for free rent. Since I won't be at school every day, might as well stay in Canon. I'm super excited! :) Not too excited about taking 18 credits of upper division biochemistry, physics II, microbiology, environmental toxicology at the same time, but I'm fine with it since I'm so close to finishing.